Our dedicated and highly experienced staff designs, engineers, finances, installs and maintains solar systems for homes and businesses. We handle all permits, rebate processing, and administration providing a simplified solution. Our staff are experts at creating the right financial solutions based on your specific needs.
We help ensure that you will receive full advantage of all available government incentives and guide you through the financing options that best suit your objectives. When you couple the proven financial returns of solar energy with the environmental benefits, the case for solar becomes compelling for any home or business.
As a local Massachusetts company, Bay State Solar Solutions is committed to providing our customers with the most effective solar energy systems available.
Phil McCarron holds a Massachusetts’ Master Electrician License and a Massachusetts Construction Supervisor License and has owned and operated electrical and construction businesses since 1991.
Phil’s interest in renewable energy and his 20+ years experience evolved into a solar installation company and Bay State Solar was founded 2011.
To date, Bay State Solar has installed several hundred residential solar projects and over two megawatts of commercial and industrial solar throughout Massachusetts.
Spread the word and make $500
If you believe strongly in the benefits of solar energy as a way to help protect the environment and save homeowners money, then spread the good word about solar energy systems! Helping your friends save money is a reward on its own, but if you encourage them to work with Bay State Solar Solutions, we will send you a check for $500. You tell your friends, family, and neighbors the good news about solar panels and if they show interest, ask if you can refer them to Bay State Solar Solutions for a free consultation.Then simply complete the form or call us directly at (508) 738-8112. We will take it from there.
A few more points about our Program:
- You don’t have to be a Bay State Solar Solutions customer to earn a referral bonus
- There is no limit to the amount of referral bonuses you can earn
- The referral bonus is paid for all referred homeowners who become customers
- Limit one per household on which a solar system is installed
- Referring individuals can not refer themselves nor anyone living in the same household
- $500 cash back rebate to be mailed approximately 10 days after the system is installed
- Minimum system size is 4 kW
- Qualifying homes must be located in a territory that Bay State Solar Solutions serves
- Referrals must have no prior contact with Bay State Solar Solutions to be considered a customer referral
Bay State Solar Solutions reserves the right to change or discontinue this promotion at any time in its sole discretion and without notice. Terms and conditions apply, and not every individual will qualify for solar system installation. This is a limited time, non-transferable offer and cannot be combined with any other offer. Referring individual is responsible for any and all tax reporting and liability related to any “Rewards” (cash payments). Referring individual is responsible for notifying Bay State Solar Solutions of address changes. All rights reserved.